Saturday, January 5, 2008

First post

Blessings to all who read this.

I have been wanting to start this for a while and I believe now is the time.

My daughter and I are getting ready to leave for a trip to Haiti this week with a work team at Lifeline orphanage. I was there in 2000, and have been wanting to go again. My daughter decided she wanted to go this year, so we are going together with a team of 16. I want to share some of my thoughts and experiences with others so I will try this for awhile.

Lifeline is an orphanage near Port AuPrince that several people from a number of churches in Kansas and also other states have been involved with since about 1999. There are about 70 children there at this time. It has been a privilege to work with Nicole as she ministers to the children that are under her care.

Check back later for more information

God Bless you all

Phil

No comments: